Hello, hello! ^__^ Thank you for shopping for me this year! Hopefully this list will make it a little easier to shop for me!
Some additional information on who I am and how I can be shopped for:My favorite pokemon are Eevee, Mew, Sylveon, Alolan Raichu, Ninetales, Vulpix (Alolan or Normal), Pikachu, and Oshawott. I have a very large eevee collection (it is my primary collection) and a secondary Pikachu, Mew, and Fennekin collection. (However - it should be noted that I would like to start collecting a little bit more of vulpix and rowlet since they're getting a lot of good attention with the new SM game out!)
My favorite promotions are mostly from the Pikapair duo
(however it should be stated that I already own the one from 2014 with the pikapair and the heart plush in between them (: I included the link to the early 2012 one but that's kind of hard to get, but I like the general idea of two pikachus HAHA), the Rowlet JP collection
(aka Mokuroh's Garden)
, the sakura collection
, IT'S DEMO promotion
, PokeNeco Dolce promotion
, and I also like some of the kuji items like the Sleepy Pikachu & Friends
though I tend to lean more towards the plush for those. Either way, not going to lie, if the promotion is obsessively pinkish and feminine, I'll most likely like it LOOOL + extra if it has some of the Pokemon I like on it. I haven't been collecting a lot of Pokemon for a while now since I'm in university now so here's some things that could be useful to know (: ::
- I like plush (since I sincerely lack them around here) or things that I can actually use (like a nice make-up bag or a wallet or a mug or a tea-cup, as for stationery i use letter sets / pens / pencils/ stickers)
- Things I generally like / use: mugs, anything related to utensils / plates / bowls / cups / mugs, letter sets, pen and pencils, pencil pouches or make-up bags, wallets, stickers
- I'm very fond the Rowlet Garden collection and PokeNeco Dolce promotion out of all of those.
- I've been on a hiatus for purchasing pokemon goods since around 2015, only coming back every year to join spring swap since it's fun!!, so it's unlikely I'll end up with dupes unless it's eevee - I'm still a little bit of a crazy eevee lady. Sylveon and vulpix and anything from the sets of Rowlet's Garden, Sakura promo, IT'S DEMO, PokeNeco Dolce are safe bets, or anything relatively new basically!
- Let me know if you want pictures of my collection, I'm away from home but I should still have some old photos on hand!
- Pokedolls are always cute~
- I love any of the alolan vulpix plushes out! (Especially the PC one or the tomy one.)
I'll update this to be more specific over the course of the Feb 10th ~ 12th!
Feel free to ask me anything else through the moderator (: I'll appreciate absolutely anything I receive so no worries!